Xeus improves productivity by allowing you to sync your tasks with your Google Apps Account. To enable this feature, your Organisation’s Google Apps Administrator must enable the feature.
Delegating domain-wide authority to Xeus
The following steps must be performed by an administrator of the Google Apps domain:
- Go to your Google Apps domain’s Admin console.
- Select Security from the list of controls. If you don’t see Security listed, select More controls from the gray bar at the bottom of the page, then select Security from the list of controls. If you can’t see the controls, make sure you’re signed in as an administrator for the domain.
- Select Advanced settings from the list of options.
- Select Manage third party OAuth Client access in the Authentication section.
- In the Client name field enter the service account’s Client ID.
- In the One or More API Scopes field enter the following: https://www.googleapis.com/auth/tasks.
- Click Authorize.
Xeus will now be able to make API calls on behalf of your Organisation’s users, in order to sync Tasks.